Thanks for your kind feedback on the initial v2.3.0 release – we’ve found a few bug reports and already implemented fixes. There’s a regression with the disk plugin check command in 2.3.0 – warning and critical thresholds now require the percent sign explicitly. The documentation has been fixed – make sure to update your configuration accordingly.
Cluster heartbeat does not disconnect clients on slow bandwidth, process groups are killed on timeouts instead of only the parent process and the String type provides a new method called ‘contains‘.
Update: There was a problem with the fix in #8687 which is why we’re now at v2.3.2.
Upgrade now and enjoy Icinga 2
Please note that this version fixes the default thresholds for the disk check which were inadvertently broken in 2.3.0; if you’re using percent-based custom thresholds you will need to add the ‘%’ sign to your custom attributes.
- Feature 8659: Implement String#contains
- Bug 8540: Kill signal sent only to check process, not whole process group
- Bug 8657: Missing program name in ‘icinga2 –version’
- Bug 8658: Fix check_disk thresholds: make sure partitions are the last arguments
- Bug 8672: Api heartbeat message response time problem
- Bug 8673: Fix check_disk default thresholds and document the change of unit
- Bug 8679: Config validation fail because of unexpected new-line
- Bug 8680: Update documentation for DB IDO HA Run-Once
- Bug 8683: Make sure that the /var/log/icinga2/crash directory exists
- Bug 8684: Fix formatting for the GDB stacktrace
- Bug 8687: Crash in Dependency::Stop
- Bug 8691: Debian packages do not create /var/log/icinga2/crash